durusmail: mems-talk: Nanoimprint Lithography on PMMA
Nanoimprint Lithography on PMMA
Nanoimprint Lithography on PMMA
Tang Tian
2013-03-13
Hi,

You need to apply anti-stiction layer on the master stamp prior to doing
imprints.

There is a company called Applied Micro Structures Inc (www.appliedmst.com)
specializes in this and can do this for you.  Otherwise you will need to
spincoat ASL chemical yourself.

Best Regards,

Tian Tang

EV Group
invent • innovate • implement
Applications Engineer - Direct: +1 (480) 305 2455, Main: +1 (480) 305 2400 Fax:
+1 (480) 305 2401
Cell: +1 (480) 274 3892
E-Mail: T.Tang@EVGroup.com
Web: www.EVGroup.com