durusmail: mems-talk: Bio-compatible epoxy
Bio-compatible epoxy
Bio-compatible epoxy
James Guenes
2014-01-08
Hey Debashis,
here are some links for you:
http://www.masterbond.com/industries/medical-adhesives-sealants-and-
coatings?gclid=CKSsr-Gs7LsCFecRMwodgzQACA
http://www.henkelna.com/industrial/medical-device-adhesives-17800.htm
http://gentec-benelux.com/thermally-conductive/
http://www.qmed.com/video/ep42ht-2med-biocompatible-epoxy-system-master-bond
and Good Luck.

Friendly Regards,

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 1:27 AM, DEBASHIS MAJI wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am searching for a some biocompatible epoxy (not conductive epoxy) to fix
> my sensor over a substrate for some in vitro animal experiments. can
> anybody kindly provide me names of few such epoxies?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Debashis Maji,
> Senior Research Fellow,
> PhD Scholar - School of Medical Science & Technology,
> IIT Kharagpur, India - 721302

James Guenes
Electrical and Systems Engineer
513.482.9175 cell