durusmail: mems-talk: Bio-compatible epoxy
Bio-compatible epoxy
Bio-compatible epoxy
Jan Thoren
2014-01-09
Our binder is very fast drying- like 5-10 minutes- I have a background in
architecture and do not know what PDMS is --
so please describe it or let me know what the letters stand for. thanks- Jan

Recreating Architecture through Nanotechnology

JanThoren-president
NanoArchitech
Architectural Technology Group
San Francisco Bay Area