durusmail: mems-talk: Bio-compatible epoxy
Bio-compatible epoxy
Bio-compatible epoxy
DEBASHIS MAJI
2014-01-08
Thanks all for your help... I shall try out the links and search for the
epoxy.
I tried fixing with PDMS, but my substrate itself is PDMS and it takes some
time to cure. so i am looking for an adhesive that binds quicker.