durusmail: mems-talk: su-8 2002 removal method
su-8 2002 removal method
su-8 2002 removal method
bhargav panchal
2014-04-08

 aluminum and copper are two mostly used... copper has higher conductivity but
due to high diffusion coefficient add seed layer below it..

Regards,
Bhargav Panchal
+91 9742712671
On Monday, 7 April 2014 7:50 PM, Amit Kumar  wrote:

Can you please tell about the metal layers used in device fabrication..?????

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Jerry Chen  wrote:

> i think the stripper is called Omni coat, a product from Microchem.
>

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:54 PM, shay kaplan  wrote:
>
> > SU8 is an epoxy and you need an epoxy stripper to take it off.
> > If I remember right, Microchem sells a material that you spin under the
> > SU8 that enables you to remove it later

With Regards

Amit Kumar
QHS(T)