durusmail: mems-talk: Shrinkage problem on SU8 layer on Si Substrate
Shrinkage problem on SU8 layer on Si Substrate
Shrinkage problem on SU8 layer on Si Substrate
Andrew Sarangan
2014-10-23
Can you elaborate how you are determining this shrinkage? During softbake
there will be loss of solvents and a change in thickness, but it should not
cause any stresses because the uncured SU8 should reflow above 65C. Perhaps
your ramp rate is too fast causing part of the SU8 to flow while other
parts are still solid?