durusmail: mems-talk: Shrinkage problem on SU8 layer on Si Substrate
Shrinkage problem on SU8 layer on Si Substrate
Shrinkage problem on SU8 layer on Si Substrate
Sajeesh P
2014-10-27
Hi

I also had this balling effect previously

2 Things probably the reason

1. Try to clean it properly.If there are any dust over the wafer(means
after the dicing the wafer into pieces)...DI water used has any dust...I
seen this balling up on the wafer.

2. Non uniform heating of wafer over the hot plate also leads to balling up

After I concentrate more on the cleaning this problem almost solved

I am not sure whether this help you or not.

Thanks

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:19 AM, KarthiKeyan K  wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am facing shrinkage problem on SU8 2075 photoresist layer on Silicon
> Substrate. Actually this problem accruing on soft backing process at 65C on
> hotplate & hot air oven also.
>
> Kindly suggest to over come this problem.
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Best Regards,
> Karthi

Sajeesh P