From: Gianmario Scotti [mailto:gianmario.scotti@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:32 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Potassium iodate effect on gold?

Hello all,

I have what might sound as an odd question, but hear me out nonetheless:
what effect does potassium iodate have on pure gold (let's say, evaporated)? Or
does the gold perhaps reduce the iodate?

Thanks in advance,

mario

--
Gianmario Scotti

Researcher
Leibniz-Institut für Ostseeforschung Warnemünde Seestraße 15
18119 Rostock
Germany

Visiting researcher
Aalto University, School of Electrical Engineering http://elec.aalto.fi/en/