durusmail: mems-talk: Positive resists for MEMS processing
Positive resists for MEMS processing
Making metal clusters on Si substrate
Positive resists for MEMS processing
Blunier, Stefan
2002-02-19
Hi Bob
I'm working with a STS deep Si etcher and I'm using AZ4562
up to 10 microns thick (about 1700rpm, 4000rpm about 5.3microns).
This works well if the structures are not to small.
I also use SP 1813 but thickness is limited
to abour 2.5 microns (1700 rpm about 2.4 microns).
Greetings
Stefan

Dr. Stefan Blunier
ETH Zentrum, CLA G 21.2