durusmail: qp: SelectWidget key generation
SelectWidget key generation
SelectWidget key generation
David K. Hess
2006-12-04
This form allows the user to choose which object to act on so it
doesn't naturally have a place in the URL space to sit that includes
a reference to the object. I want to come from the home page of the
object (which does have a component of the URL specifying it) to this
form but in that case preselect the correct object in the widget for
the user.

This becomes easier with my patch because I can just use
myobject._p_format_oid() when I render the home page instead of
duplicating the code that creates the hexadecimal version of the oid
that SelectWidget uses for keys.

Dave

------
David K. Hess