durusmail: qp: SelectWidget key generation
SelectWidget key generation
SelectWidget key generation
David K. Hess
2006-12-05
Oops. Sorry for the confusion.

By the way, while I have a moment, I'd like to say that QP rocks! One
of the things I didn't think about but really like is the automatic
transactional nature of every HTTP request. If I have a bug that
throws an exception, I don't have to worry about leaving the database
in some indeterminate state.

Dave

------
David K. Hess