durusmail: quixote-users: Introducing myself, a small bug and RPMs for Quixote
Introducing myself, a small bug and RPMs for Quixote
Seeking a Small Example of Forms/Widget Usage
Re: Seeking a Small Example of Forms/Widget Usage
Mystery re ZODB Technique in vfab
An Example of Quixote/ZODB/Grouch Usage
Grouch and ZODB
Introducing myself, a small bug and RPMs for Quixote
Jeff Rush
2001-11-21
Greg Ward wrote:

> On 13 November 2001, Jeff Rush said:
> > * need the equivalent of  for debugging.
>
> Some alternatives:
>
> 2) call request.dump_html() in PTL at the appropriate point in your
>    web page:
>
>    __exports__ = [..., "my_page", ...]
>
>    template my_page (request):
>        my_header("My Page")
>        "

This Is My Page

\n" > request.dump_html() > "
I hope you enjoyed it.
\n" > my_footer() request.dump_html() is broken -- it uses html_quote() which isn't imported into the request module. The other techniques using request.dump() work fine for me. -Jeff Rush