durusmail: quixote-users: Re: Seeking a Small Example of Forms/Widget Usage
Introducing myself, a small bug and RPMs for Quixote
Seeking a Small Example of Forms/Widget Usage
Re: Seeking a Small Example of Forms/Widget Usage
Mystery re ZODB Technique in vfab
An Example of Quixote/ZODB/Grouch Usage
Grouch and ZODB
Re: Seeking a Small Example of Forms/Widget Usage
Jeff Rush
2001-11-26
Greg Ward wrote:

> Well, after spending the better part of a day on it, Quixote now has a
> serviceable demo of its widget classes, documentation for that demo, and
> reference docs for about half of the widget classes.

Greg, thanks for your effort.  I now have the forms/widgets framework
working for me, although I'm still wrestling with the best way to
organize it.  Right now it takes three methods and a lot of messy
code, but it works.  I'm working on stylistic/code-formatting issues
to make it simpler.  Also some new widget types for dates, money
usphonenos and such.

OT but I've also got the Grouch stuff working fine.  Combined with
Quixote and ZEO/ZODB, this is a pretty neat development environment!

-Jeff