From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of 이태원
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 11:01 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Cu Metal Etchant

hi.

I heard about Cu could be patterned by something like CMP Process
 damascene(?) process)

Are there any wet etchants fot Cu etch? If not, what is the main reason
about that?

Furthermore, Adhesion layer (Ti or Cr) is not required when I deposit Cu on
Si Wafer ?

Thank you for in Advance.

TW Lee.

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply