Von: Kannan Ramaraj [mailto:aerokannan@rediffmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. August 2006 12:51
An: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Betreff: [mems-talk] Regarding Glass lithography

Hi all!
    I am trying to make one-dimensional groove pattern over the glass
surface with a width and depth ranging from 50micron to 200 micron. I
laminated dry photoresist over the glass surface and prepared the pattern in
the glass surface. Photoresist is not staying more than 1 minute if i put it
in dilute HF. And also I read in this site that I can use Chromium as a
sacrificial layer. But I don't have chromium with me. Can you suggest some
other material as a sacrificial layer ? Whether I have to coat my
sacrificial layer before or after the photoresist ? Please give some idea to
overcome this issue.
          Thanks!
                                  With regards,
                                    R.Kannan