From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Yue Mun Pun, Jeffrey
Sent: Montag, 06. August 2007 11:09
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Lift-off process

Hi,
I am attempting a lift-off technique to pattern gold.  I have patterned
7-8um of AZ9260 on SiO2 wafers and evaporated 10nm Chromium followed by
300nm Gold through the patterns in the AZ9260 resist.  Subsequently I
have lifted off most of the resist by soaking the wafers in Acetone over
2 days.  However I have noticed that there are some resist residue that
won't be lift-off even after sonication.  The sonication process also
leaves a lot of debris on the wafer.
I am trying to remove these debris and the remaining residue by soaking
the wafers overnight in AZ300T Stripper.  Does anyone have an
alternative technique to suggest to clean the wafers?  I have tried
using H2SO4:H2O2 = 3:1 (piranha) by it may damage by structures, so I
refrain from using this technique.
reply