From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org on behalf of Yue Mun Pun, Jeffrey
Sent: Mon 8/6/2007 5:09 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Lift-off process
=20
Hi,
I am attempting a lift-off technique to pattern gold.  I have patterned =
7-8um of AZ9260 on SiO2 wafers and evaporated 10nm Chromium followed by =
300nm Gold through the patterns in the AZ9260 resist.  Subsequently I =
have lifted off most of the resist by soaking the wafers in Acetone over =
2 days.  However I have noticed that there are some resist residue that =
won't be lift-off even after sonication.  The sonication process also =
leaves a lot of debris on the wafer.
I am trying to remove these debris and the remaining residue by soaking =
the wafers overnight in AZ300T Stripper.  Does anyone have an =
alternative technique to suggest to clean the wafers?  I have tried =
using H2SO4:H2O2 =3D 3:1 (piranha) by it may damage by structures, so I =
refrain from using this technique.
reply