durusmail: mems-talk: fudging/spreading around the PR features
fudging/spreading around the PR features
NC-200
2007-10-08
Lithographic Tests masks for the EVG620
Sapphire stiffness matrix
fudging/spreading around the PR features
dbp lists
2007-10-05
Do these irregularities only show up after develop?  It's not there after
coat?  How thick is the PR?

On 10/5/07, Andrea Mazzolari  wrote:

> Hello,
> please specify all the process conditions (substrate, primer, soft bake
> temperature and time etc...)
>
> Andrea
>
> > I am new to Photolithography. I am doing Photolithography with S1813.
> > Many a times I get fudging/spreading of photoresist around the edge of
> > the photoresist features after developing. They look more or less like
> > threads spreading outward from the feature.
> > Does anyone know what am I doing wrong?
reply