From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Sadhana Patil
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 7:45 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] fudging/spreading around the PR features

I am new to Photolithography. I am doing Photolithography with S1813.
Many a times I get fudging/spreading of photoresist around the edge of
the photoresist features after developing. They look more or less like
threads spreading outward from the feature.
Does anyone know what am I doing wrong?
reply