durusmail: mems-talk: fudging/spreading around the PR features
fudging/spreading around the PR features
NC-200
2007-10-08
Lithographic Tests masks for the EVG620
Sapphire stiffness matrix
fudging/spreading around the PR features
Edward Sebesta
2007-10-08
Sadhana,
         The concern is that exhaust can be too high. I am talking about
an extreme condition which also impacts the resist spin.

For the softbake you need to make sure you have enough softbaking. The
temperature needs to be at least 90 deg. C. I would recommend 95 to 105
range depending on your preference. Also, the time needs to be adequate.
Too short a softbake can result in not enough desolvation taking place
and the resist not having integrity. So too little softbaking is bad,
either through low temperature or too short a time. As for time, there
really isn't a problem with too long a softbake, except for through put.

Ed