durusmail: mems-talk: Spacer material
Spacer material
Krueger, Bernd
2008-11-12
Hi Nicolas,

My recommendation is using a Epoxy-material with spacer. Spacer are cylindrical
particles (normally parts of glass fibres) diameters accuracy is very high.
After pressing both parts together spacer will orientate themself and will form
a very accurate distance beween both planes. Tolerance is less than +/- 3µm (we
have had used diameter of 5µm and had distance between 4.75 and 5.08).

Regards,

Bernd Krüger
Productdevelopment
Draloric/Beyschlag Resistors Division

Tel.: +49 481 95-255
Fax: +49 481 95-208

E-mail: Bernd.Krueger@Vishay.com
Homepage: http://www.vishay.com

VISHAY BCcomponents BEYSCHLAG GmbH
Rungholtstr. 8-10, D-25746 Heide

Amtsgericht/County Court Pinneberg HR B 1508 ME
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Stephan Höllerl, Werner Gebhardt, Frank
Kabbe