durusmail: mems-talk: Help for photoresist coating
Help for photoresist coating
Help for photoresist coating
Y.Tian
2010-02-11
It is normal to have resist thicker near the edge than the centre, that's the
physics of the spin coating. You can not completely avoid it. What I can
suggest, you can try to leave the sample on a nice flat surface for few minutes
once you done the spin coating. Bear in mind the photoresist is a kind of liquid
anyway, this will allow part of the liquid flow back from the edge to the
central part. Then you can do the baking afterwards. The other thing is your
sample is so small, why don't you try to spinning coating a larger area then
dice into smaller pieces?

Yingtao