From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Wei Tang
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 2:12 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
(A.ALLOUCH)

Hi, Alaa

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess for my sample, the Ni film
directly contact with the photoresist layer, and from the SEM picture
shown in the link of my last post, the photoresist layer seems to be
under big strain, and peeled off from the substrate (but still under
the nickel layer). The wafer itself seems ok with nickel on it.

 When referring to anneal the wafer, do you mean hard bake? I have
tried hard bake at 130C before deposition, but the same problem
remains. Could you specify a little bit more on wafer annealing?

Thanks,

Wei

reply