durusmail: mems-talk: photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
A.ALLOUCH
2010-03-01
Hi, Wei

the wafer annealing is a very hot "hard bake" (500°c for Pyrex 7740 i.e)
and it allow a very good organization for particles inside the wafer,
but the main cause of the stress is the difference in expansion between
your wafer and the deposited layer ( Ni), then to avoid the stress, it's
recommanded to deposit on the both side of your wafer.

I hope to be useful,

Alaa

--
Alaa el dine ALLOUCH