durusmail: mems-talk: photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
Wei Tang
2010-02-28
Hi, Basar,

Thanks for the suggestion. It is interesting while somehow
contradiction to my intuition. I was going to try a slow rate (like
0.5A/s) because I think slow rate will allow the film more time for
stress relaxation during deposition. I am curious about why a fast
deposition rate can reduce the stress instead of a slow one?

Wei

your deposition rate to 10A/sec.

--
Wei Tang
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, UCLA