durusmail: mems-talk: photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
photoresist peeled off during Ni e-beam deposition
Wei Tang
2010-03-02
Hi, Alaa

Thanks for the specification. I guess my wafer cannot survive very
high temperature annealing, since there is photoresist coating. I
think coating both side of the wafer is a good idea, if the stress in
wafer is of concern. However, in my case, nickel film applies the
stress to the photoresist coating directly, I am looking for methods
to prevent photoresist peeling off from the wafer, by the nickel film.

Wei

--
Wei Tang
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, UCLA