durusmail: mems-talk: releasing layer for PDMS mold
releasing layer for PDMS mold
releasing layer for PDMS mold
박형원
2010-07-01
Hi, Maggie,

If you have a hard time dealing with vapor phase SAM coating, try liquid phase
SAM coating.
Since you are trying to coat glass master mold, liquid phase SAM will work.

I have same fluorinated tricolosilane,
(HEPTADECAFLUORO-1,1,2,2-TETRAHYDRODECYL)TRICHLOROSILANE, and I have no hard
time to form SAM layer on the glass substrate with liquid phase SAM coating.
Moreover, the durability of SAM is stronger in liquid phase SAM than in vapor
phase SAM.

There are plenty of papers concerning liquid phase SAM technique, so you will
easily find the recipe.

Good luck,

Hyoungwon Park