durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 3000 vs 2000 adhesion
SU-8 3000 vs 2000 adhesion
SU-8 3000 vs 2000 adhesion
Mikael Evander
2010-12-12
Just to clarify, I haven't bought my SU-8 yet. A fellow lab member was kind
enough to let me test his 2000 formulation.

I know that HMDS isn't supposed to do very much for the 2000 formulation (but
help a bit in the 3000 formulation) and that there also is the AP300 adhesion
promotor that supposed to be nice.

So I guess my question really is what would be the best solution for adhesion on
glass and if I should order the 3000 or the 2000 formulation. I have seen the
numbers on microchem's hompage but they don't really tell me much. I would be
great if someone had done some similar structures on glass and could comment on
how much of an improvement you really get with the different
formulations/promotors.

thanks again and have a great weekend

/Mikael