From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Gareth Jenkins
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 8:43 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] SU-8 3000 vs 2000 adhesion

I have also read that HMDS can make adhesion worse if any moisture gets
involved.

As for glass, I have only every tried the standard formulation. I could
get good adhesion (without HMDS) but it wasn't easy.
I too would be interested in finding out more about the 2000 &
3000 formulations. Does anyone know what solvents they actually use?

reply