durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 3000 vs 2000 adhesion
SU-8 3000 vs 2000 adhesion
SU-8 3000 vs 2000 adhesion
Gareth Jenkins
2010-12-12
I have also read that HMDS can make adhesion worse if any moisture gets
involved.

As for glass, I have only every tried the standard formulation. I could get
good adhesion (without HMDS) but it wasn't easy.
I too would be interested in finding out more about the 2000 &
3000 formulations. Does anyone know what solvents they actually use?

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 05:15, Andrew Sarangan  wrote:

> I have also noticed some detrimental effects of HMDS on SU8. What has
> worked for me is an etch clean of the wafer, vacuum bake and then
> quickly spin the SU8 while the wafer is still warm. The soft and post
> bake have to be ramped very slowly, about 5C every 2 mins.
reply