From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-
talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:19 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Glass-glass bonding problem

Dear everyone:

    Does anyone who has the available process to do the glass-glass bonding?

    I have tried several times with the glass-glass bonding, and I have used
RCA1# solution and O2 plasma activation for assistant, but finally I can't
realize the bonding.

   The process temperature is about 200~300 ℃ ,and the bonding pressure is about
2000N,  6' Pyrex7740 glass wafer, 500um thickness. The bonding machine is
EVG520.

   Thanks to any help.

    Regards.

   Evan J