durusmail: mems-talk: Glass-glass bonding problem
Glass-glass bonding problem
Glass-glass bonding problem
柳俊文
2011-08-17
Thank you for your reply !

I have done the Si-Si bonding and anodic bonding successfully on the EVG520.

The bonding glass wafer is Pyrex7740 glass wafer with good surface quality.

I didn't adopt high temperature such as 600 ℃ because I want to do low
temperature glass-glass bonding.

Does anyone have more experience on the glass-glass bonding?

Thank you !

Evan

> Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Glass-glass bonding problem
> From: felix_lu@yahoo.com
> Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:24:59 -0400
> To: stonejee@hotmail.com
>
> Hi Evan,
>
> You need to provide more information. Is your glass wafer flat and smooth
enough? Have you tried prime silicon wafer to wafer bonding with the same
process? Have you tried silicon to pyrex bonding? Why are you limited to the 300
C? Is softening point around that?
> I presume that you're not having particulate problems.
>
> Felix

reply