durusmail: mems-talk: Glass-glass bonding problem
Glass-glass bonding problem
Glass-glass bonding problem
Felix Lu
2011-08-17
HI Evan,

     It's been awhile since I've done wafer bonding, but I seem to recall that
using nitrogen or argon plasmas for surface activation (~30s @ 150 W in a
parallel plate reactor) worked as well or better than oxygen plasmas (with or
without a post plasma RCA1 dip). Can you provide more details of what you see
after you try bonding or does it just not stick together?  I presume you are
cleaning the wafers with RCA1 before bonding?

Felix

On Aug 16, 2011, at 9:40 PM, 柳俊文 wrote:

> Thank you for reply !
>
> I have done the Si-Si bonding and anodic bonding successfully on the EVG520.
>
> The bonding glass wafer is Pyrex7740 glass wafer with good surface quality.
>
> I didn't adopt high temperature such as 600 ℃ because I want to do low
temperature glass-galss bonding.

> Does anyone have more experience on the glass-glass bonding?
>
> Thank you !
>
> Evan

Felix Lu
felix_lu@yahoo.com