durusmail: mems-talk: Help with SU8 2005 recipe on glass substrate
Help with SU8 2005 recipe on glass substrate
Help with SU8 2005 recipe on glass substrate
Andrew Sarangan
2011-11-10
I suspect the problem is due to under-development or inadequate
rinsing. SU8 will create white stains if it is rinsed before fully
developed. The same effect could happen if old developer is used.
Since your roughness seems to extend up the wall to the top of the
cured surfaces, in adequate rinsing could also be a factor.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Xiaohui Lin
 wrote:
> I am using SU8 2005 on 1mm thick glass substrate coated with 50nm Cr/Au.
>
> spin coat 4krpm
> bake 95C, 3min
> exposure 8s
> PEB:   65C, 7min
> develop: 40s
>
> I am getting a pretty rough sidewall as the picture in the following link..
>
> Could anyone suggest what is the problem?
>
> Thanks.
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113316121597573259487/albums/56728554102673
07473
reply