durusmail: mems-talk: Help with SU8 2005 recipe on glass substrate
Help with SU8 2005 recipe on glass substrate
Help with SU8 2005 recipe on glass substrate
Xiaohui Lin
2011-11-10
could you advise what is adequate rinsing? I dip in SU8 developer for
20-30s then rinse with IPA. Is it the correct step?

I do notice the white stains if under-develop, for example, IPA rinse after
just 10s developing.

Thanks.

--
Lin, Xiaohui
Ph.D. Program in Electrical and Computer Engineering