From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-
talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Bob
Henderson
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 9:01 AM
To: 'General MEMS discussion'
Subject: [mems-talk] Spin on Glass applications for MEMS

I have recently relocated my equipment business next door to a company that
manufactures a variety of spin on glass (SOG) formulations. I am trying to get
up to speed on applications that require SOG for various MEMS applications. I
understand a Boron SOG can be used as an etch stop in silicon for making
membranes but I need to understand if there are other applications SOG is being
used for such as to build transistors due to its low temperature applications.
Any help would be appreciated. Bob Henderson