durusmail: mems-talk: SU8 2075 Pattern - Reg:
SU8 2075 Pattern - Reg:
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
2015-07-01
Black, Robert (2 parts)
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
2015-07-01
Daniel Figura (2 parts)
2015-06-30
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
SU8 2075 Pattern - Reg:
KarthiKeyan K
2015-07-01
Dear Sir,

Please suggest how to calculate the UV exposure time for different
thickness of SU8 2075 negative photoresist layer.

I have used different SU8 layer thickness such as 60,80,100,120,140,160
micro meter thickness.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Karthikeyan K

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Daniel Figura <
daniel.figura@smartfabgroup.com> wrote:

> Hello Karthi,
>
> I would expect that reason is heavy overexposure. Try to make an exposure
> matrix to see where your process is. The easiest way to do it is to take
> the coated wafer, load it into your exposure system, cover the part of the
> mask and expose the substrate, than uncover different part and expose with
> different dose and so forth. Make e.g. 6 sectors with 50, 100, 200, 500,
> 1000, 2000 mJ/ cm2, PEB, develop and inspect. You should see that at some
> low dose, you lose all the structures, while at higher they remain and only
> get wider and wider. Try to find optimum and repeated with finer steps in
> exposure dose.
>
> In case that would not lead to the conclusion, check whether your exposure
> light is all ok, that it is collimated, that you have right exposure gap or
> in contact (not sitting on the edge bead), you do not have scattered light
> from substrate or chuck, etc. If your structures are so much wider than on
> the mask, which means that some parts of resist which you did not intend to
> expose get exposed as well.
>
> What dose do you use now? What is the thickness of your layer?
>
> Keep in mind that the optimum process might not give you 0 litho bias (1:1
> size) - there might be other consideration you need to take into the
> account, e.g. whether you structures does not get distorted during PEB,
> have enough adhesion to the substrates during development etc. Once you get
> a reliable process, you can fix the remaining bias on the mask.
>
> Daniel

Thanks & Best Regards,
*KarthiKeyan K,*
Research Associate,
Centre for MEMS & Microfluidics,
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,
Rajalakshmi Engineering College (REC),
Chennai - 602105
Mobile No: +91-9944477213
Email ID: karthimems@gmail.com

​
*[image: cid:image003.png@01CEA577.52CA8B60] P**lease consider the
environment before printing **this email  - Save Trees, Save our Planet
Earth !!! *
‰PNG

IHDRð,ÑÜsRGB®Î
é    pHYsÁÁ¸‘kí­IDAT8Oµ“Ñ