durusmail: mems-talk: SU8 2075 Pattern - Reg:
SU8 2075 Pattern - Reg:
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
2015-07-01
Black, Robert (2 parts)
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
2015-07-01
Daniel Figura (2 parts)
2015-06-30
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
SU8 2075 Pattern - Reg:
Black, Robert
2015-07-01
Don’t worry what I said about mask to wafer bias. I was talking about an optimum
CD process window. Ignore that for now.

Like I said,  the exposure depends on your process like 1) Exposure tool:
contact printer, stepper, etc. 2)Bake temps used, 3) developer used and time :
some developers are stronger than others. There are other parms that also go
into you process such as a swing curve.
      You have to find the optimum exposure for your process by running wafers
at different exposures. Have you done this ? Doesn’t the size (CD)  of your
structure change when you change exposure time?

Robert