durusmail: mems-talk: Liftoff Process Using LOR 10B and 1800 Series Resist
Liftoff Process Using LOR 10B and 1800 Series Resist
Liftoff Process Using LOR 10B and 1800 Series Resist
Joshua Wells
2015-07-14
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately we are limited to using microdev
developer for this process due to material compatibility. We are also not
using an automated developing system. I have done quite a few experiments
using different bake times and temperatures and have also found that higher
temperatures at longer times works best. The biggest issue we are seeing is
small LOR dots in the exposed area that will not develop away.  They appear
random and vary in thickness. Some of the features are smaller and these
"dots" cause the device to be rendered unusable after metallization.

Joshua