From: mems-talk-bounces+garyh=s-cubed.com@memsnet.org [mems-talk-
bounces+garyh=s-cubed.com@memsnet.org] on behalf of Joshua Wells
[joshualwells@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 7:42 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Liftoff Process Using LOR 10B and 1800 Series Resist

I am trying to develop a repeatable liftoff process using LOR10B and an
1800 series positive resist for use with 1:1 microdev developer (necessary
for material compatibility). The trouble arises in the repeatability of the
process. Time of development varies significantly between runs with no
process parameters changing yielding far too much undercut for our
application. We have the LOR thinner and have by trying to work with that
as well as full thickness LOR.

Does anyone have a repeatable process or suggestions?

Joshua