durusmail: mems-talk: Best way to make elemental Cr films
Best way to make elemental Cr films
2015-10-14
Best way to make elemental Cr films
Andrew Sarangan
2015-10-16
The 10^-7 Torr during evaporation is a pretty decent vacuum level, and the
oxidation rate should be very minimal especially if you keep the deposition
rate high.