From: Andrew Sarangan [mailto:asarangan@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:57 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Peel off PDMS

You might be thinking of silane gas, which is different from the
liquid materials used to silanize the surface. You could use Trichloro
trifluoro propyl silane (from Sigma), or Sigmacote, or Jerseycote. You
can wet the surface with this material, or spin coat, or put it in a
dessicator and pull a vacuum to evaporate it. I don't think the
application method is that critical. We've tried Jerseycote and it
works well.
reply