From: Prasanna Srinivasan
To: General MEMS discussion
Sent: Sat, September 18, 2010 9:11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] releasing cantilever beams without release holes

Hello Nahid,

I released cantilever and bridge structures of Al-Si3N4 from the silicon
substrate by isotropic plasma etch. There were no etch holes in those
structures. However, I experienced large undercut on the structures which
was fine for my application. Can you provide more information what exactly
you are looking for? What materials you are processing?

Regards,
Prasanna
reply