From: mems-talk-bounces+rmorrison=draper.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+rmorrison=draper.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of
nahid vahabi
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 7:10 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] releasing cantilever beams without release
holes

Thanks to your emails. I have some Cr/Au cantilevers anchored to
substrate, the
sacrificial layer is a very thin layer of  photo-resist(HPR504) . They
are
pretty wide and large cantilevers (200*400 um). I am afraid that any wet
etch
(even followed by critical dry point) would result in sticking problems.
Dry
etch is also usually directional so I may not get rid of the resist
completely.
reply