From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of nahid vahabi
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 4:10 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] releasing cantilever beams without release
holes

Thanks to your emails. I have some Cr/Au cantilevers anchored to
substrate, the sacrificial layer is a very thin layer of
photo-resist(HPR504) . They are pretty wide and large cantilevers
(200*400 um). I am afraid that any wet etch (even followed by critical
dry point) would result in sticking problems. Dry etch is also usually
directional so I may not get rid of the resist completely.
reply