durusmail: mems-talk: PDMS mold peeling off process
PDMS mold peeling off process
PDMS mold peeling off process
righeira carnegie
2011-03-17
Did you use the anit-stick layer for SU-8?  even if you would have used and
still if you have problem, it may be it is because FDTS is not
uniform.  This lack of homogenity is because of a very bad hydroxylation
of the surface of the SU-8. You should try rinsing in Sulfuric acid for
homogenity and try the FDTS again.

It works probably.  just my view. I read it in a paper. email me directly for
the paper.

righeira carnegie

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:57 AM, 첸로 wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am using photolithography and PDMS mold technique to get a PDMS mold.
>
> I'm having some troubles when I peel off the PDMS mold from the SU-8
> master. Even a very careful handing I can not get a good PDMS mold. After
> peeling off, the pattern on the PDMS mold is always broken.
>
> The SU-8 master's smallest width is 10um. Is it feasible in theory?
>
> Can anyone give me some suggestions?
reply