From: mems-talk-bounces+evander=stanford.edu@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-
talk-bounces+evander=stanford.edu@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of 첸로
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:57 PM
To: mems-talk
Subject: [mems-talk] PDMS mold peeling off process

Dear all,

I am using photolithography and PDMS mold technique to get a PDMS mold.

I'm having some troubles when I peel off the PDMS mold from the SU-8
master. Even a very careful handing I can not get a good PDMS mold. After
peeling off, the pattern on the PDMS mold is always broken.

The SU-8 master's smallest width is 10um. Is it feasible in theory?

Can anyone give me some suggestions?
reply