durusmail: mems-talk: Thin film deposition at room temperature
Thin film deposition at room temperature
2012-08-23
Thin film deposition at room temperature
Piyush Shah
2012-08-24
Silver or Nickel based conductive inks may possibly be spin coated on top
of photoresist. Conductive inks typically have low viscosity.

Piyush