durusmail: mems-talk: How do I blur a FIB made master to reduce rough edges?
How do I blur a FIB made master to reduce rough edges?
How do I blur a FIB made master to reduce rough edges?
Kevin Nichols
2012-11-08
Nathan,

If you can, you might get better advice by explaining what you want to
build in more detail. FIB for microfluidics sounds like overkill.
There's almost certainly a better, cheaper way to get what you want.

- Kevin