durusmail: mems-talk: How do I blur a FIB made master to reduce rough edges?
How do I blur a FIB made master to reduce rough edges?
How do I blur a FIB made master to reduce rough edges?
Nathan McCorkle
2012-11-09
Cho,
I would have to find out the magnification (or zoom) level vs pitch, but
yeah basically finding that sweet spot of beam spot size and dot pitch
should work I think.

Thanks for the etch tips too!

-Nathan